Choose from three different clay masks each with unique ingredients and benefits. Read about each mask below.
- Mini glass jar. Reuse or return to Cero.
- Starting at Net Wt. .5oz (56.7h) which makes about 4 masks
- Comes with small wooden spoon
- Scent: Earthy
- Activated charcoal and bentonite clay offer extra strong drawing properties for a powerful mask that cleanses, unclogs pores and draws out deep impurities, all while exfoliating and feeding your skin essential minerals of magnesium, calcium and iron. Rose powder offers vitamins C & E with anti inflammatory, antibacterial and astringent properties to promote smooth, even skin.
- Recommended for oily and/or acne prone skin & problem areas.
- Suitable for the following Skin Types: normal skin, oily skin, mature skin, combination skin, sensitive skin, acne-prone skin.
Ingredients: Bentonite Clay, Activated Charcoal, White Kaolin Clay, Organic Rose Petal Powder.
- Scent: Slightly sweet strawberries and coconut
- Rose clay combined with strawberries and coconut brings protective antioxidants, vitamin C, salicylic acid and alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), while offering subtle moisture and gentle absorbing and exfoliating properties, promoting smooth, glowing skin, without the irritation.
- Recommended for normal, dry, sensitive, mature, & combination skin.
- Suitable for All Skin Types, Including: sensitive skin, dry skin, normal skin, oily skin, mature skin, combination skin, acne-prone skin.
Ingredients: Kaolin Clay, Organic Strawberry Powder, Organic Coconut Milk Powder, Rose Clay
Under the Sea:
- Scent: Reminiscent of seaweed
- Offering benefits from the watery depths of the ocean floor; sea clay offers strong absorbing properties while also exfoliating and replenishing your skin with essential minerals. Chlorella (a super algae) brings strong antioxidants, such as chlorophyll, beta-carotene, lipids, amino acids and vitamins A, B, C & E that all help to protect and restore, promoting smooth, radiant and nourished skin.
- Suitable for the following skin types:
normal skin, oily skin, mature skin, combination skin, sensitive skin, acne-prone skin
Ingredients: Sea Clay, French Green Clay, Kaolin Clay, Chlorella
How to Use:
- Spot test on small area of skin before first use. If no irritation, proceed with these steps:
- Thoroughly wash face
- (Optional) Open pores before using mask: Place steaming wet washcloth on face for 5 minutes, or use mask right after a shower or bath. Tap face dry with towel.
- Place a heaping scoop of clay into non-metal container or palm of hand
- Activate mask with liquid of choice. Add 1/2 tsp at a time until you have a spreadable paste. Some liquid ideas: Water, witch hazel, aloe vera, tea, apple cider vinegar, rose water, yogurt, plant oil.
- Apply wet mask using a brush or your fingers onto dry face, avoiding eyes, lips. Spread down neck if you like.
- Allow mask to dry for 5-20 minutes. (Drying times may vary). Do not wait until your mask becomes completely dry and flaky to remove.
Clay portion that has been activated with liquid should be used the same day, keep unused portion of powdered clay dry until ready to be used.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat face dry. For extra exfoliation, rub in circle during water rinse.
- Follow with a natural toner or moisturizer.
- Use mask 1-2 times weekly.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Best if used within 12 months of opening.
Made by Truelli Nature