These origami style face masks are locally handmade with a mix of reclaimed and found fabrics. Origami style allows comfort and breathability while maintaining full coverage of the nose and mouth.
About Aariavi Origami Style Face Masks:
- One for $12 or two for $20. Use discount code TWOPack22 to redeem.
- Elastic earloops
- One size fits most
- Masks are made with two layers of fabric, types and weights of fabric will vary
How to Use the Origami Face Mask:
- Wash before first use, and in between uses
- Place loops securely around ears, and ensure there is a seal around all edge of fabric against your skin
- Hand wash with cold water and air dry
- If you must wash in a machine, place in a garment bag
- Recommended to air dry to preserve the face mask for as long as possible
How to Dispose:
- Find a creative re-use for the fabric at home
- Bring fabric scraps to Cero for Cerocycling where they'll be given away for re-use
Shop more items from Aariavi.