Cero After Hours Pop Up Market - Saturday, September 25, 6-8pm
Cero After Hours Pop Up Market is a monthly special event to introduce you to local, sustainable, vegan makers and businesses here in Tucson and Arizona.
September featured makers:
• Eyes of an Owl AZ with home decor & vintage
• Avacado Toast with handmade items like makeup bags, scrunchies & more
• Lavender Cats with artwork, apparel, and upcycled stuffed "trash cats"
• Shadow & Growth featuring new art installment at Cero & additional smaller artworks available for sale. All made with found plant and scrap materials
• Tucson Food Share, spreading the word that they need fresh vegetable and produce donations if you know a local gardener or farm that could help. Monetary donations also accepted.
Join us this Saturday September 25, 6-8pm. This event will be indoor/outdoor. Masks required indoors.
Each month, we gather here at our zero waste shop with a few special guests!
🌤 Escape the heat with us a little bit, enjoy some evening vibes in the shop with music on chill party mode, and meet the talented people behind each business.
Each month will be a little different and we’re excited to add some Cero magic to each event whether it be zero waste activity, product raffles, live music, and more.
Learn more about us at http://cerotucson.com
Want to collab or pop up with us?! Email email@example.com