Replace the plastics in your dishwashing routine with a mindfully made pot scrubber.
- Made for stuck on food, heavier stains, and cast iron pans
- Use gently and safely on non stick pans
How to Use:
- Keep wood handle dry
- Store in a dry spot in between uses
- You may oil the handle to protect it and reduce cracking if regularly submerging the handle in water
- If your brush is still retaining moisture, dunk in vinegar routinely to eliminate bacteria
- When time to replace, home compost the entire scrubber or bury it in the garden
Ingredients: Handle is Moso bamboo. Bristles are made from agave fiber and palmyra plant fiber.
From No Tox Life.