Keep cheap and toxic ingredients and fragrances found in many dish soaps off of your dishes and kitchen utensils. This all natural dish soap is safe for your home and your gray water garden!
- Powerful, lathery dish soap
- Highly concentrated product
- Can be used throughout the home for stain removal, spot cleaning, removing labels from jars, wipe counters, etc.
- Dye and fragrance-free
- Comes in light paper packaging for protection and saving space for shipping
- Handmade and hand cut product. There may be some chips and roughness along the edges and surface variations
- Pairs well with our reusable dish cloths and natural eco-sponges
How to Use:
- Rub cloth or sponge against dish soap block and use to wash dishes. Warm water recommended for best results. We've had great results with cold water, too.
- Rinse dishes well to remove soap.
- Increase lifetime by using sparingly and with a soft cloth. Limit rubbing directly with harder scrubbers
- Please repurpose and/or recycle packaging
Ingredients: "Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (plant derived)
Decyl Glucoside (plant derived)
Sodium Cocoate (plant derived)
Quillaja Saponaria (from the South American soap bark tree - organic)
Glycerin (plant derived)
Aloe Vera Leaf (organic)
Sodium Carbonate (mineral derived)
Vegan. Phosphate-free. Sulfate-free. Paraben-free. Fragrance-free. Cruelty-free.
Septic safe, greywater safe, biodegradable.
Made without palm oil."
From No Tox Life.