Keep cheap and toxic ingredients and fragrances off of your dishes and kitchen utensils. This all natural dish soap is safe for your home and your gray water garden! *NEW* Now comes in a small box to protect the product and allow for space-and-resource-efficient shipping.
- Powerful, lathery dish soap
- Highly concentrated product
- Can be used throughout the home for stain removal, spot cleaning, removing labels from jars, wipe counters, etc.
- Dye and fragrance-free
- Comes in light paper packaging for protection and saving space for shipping
- Handmade and hand cut product. There may be some chips and roughness along the edges and surface variations
- Pairs well with our reusable dish cloths and natural eco-sponges
How to Use:
- Rub cloth or sponge against dish soap block and use to wash dishes. Warm water recommended for best results. We've had great results with cold water, too.
- Rinse dishes well to remove soap.
- Increase lifetime by using sparingly and with a soft cloth. Limit rubbing directly with harder scrubbers
- Please repurpose and/or recycle packaging
Ingredients: "Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (plant derived)
Decyl Glucoside (plant derived)
Sodium Cocoate (plant derived)
Quillaja Saponaria (from the South American soap bark tree - organic)
Glycerin (plant derived)
Aloe Vera Leaf (organic)
Sodium Carbonate (mineral derived)
Vegan. Phosphate-free. Sulfate-free. Paraben-free. Fragrance-free. Cruelty-free.
Septic safe, greywater safe, biodegradable.
Made without palm oil."
From No Tox Life.