No tube, no problem! Just wet your brush, chew a tablet and brush like you would with conventional toothpaste, but without the waste. These zero waste, cruelty-free toothpaste tablets contain no preservatives, SLS, sodium saccharin, artificial colors, aluminum or nanoparticles – nothing extra to be absorbed in your mouth. Contains fluoride to keep the plaque away and your teeth protected. We chose to offer Unpaste Tooth Tabs because they're one of the best on the market: Quality, plant based ingredients with sustainable packaging.
About Unpaste Toothpaste Tablets:
- 1.4 oz
- Two month supply
- Contains fluoride
- Home compostable packaging
- Leaping Bunny Certified cruelty-free
How to Use:
- Place one toothpaste tablet in your mouth
- Either wet your toothbrush or take a tiny sip of water
- Crush the tablet with your front teeth and mix with the water and you'll quickly have your paste. We've found that crushing tablet with your molars might have the powder get stuck in your teeth.
How to Dispose:
- Rip the packaging into small pieces and add to your home compost pile/bin
Sodium bicarbonate (Baking Soda) adjusts the pH of the citric acid. Silica serves as a cleaning agent and helps to remove any soft plaque. Amisoft (Sodium Lauryl Glutamate) is a natural, mild, eco-friendly surfactant. Sodium lauryl glutamate should not be confused with monosodium glutamate (MSG), used in the food industry. UNPASTE tablets are MSG-free and gluten-free. Magnesium Stearate is a compound commonly used in tablet manufacturing. Natural Mint Flavor from essential oil gives UNPASTE its breath-freshening power. Menthol helps freshen breath and adds a brisk, cool sensation to brushing. Xanthan Gum is a natural thickener for the tablets, helping them break down smoothly in the mouth. Stevia is a natural sweetener, derived from the leaf of the stevia plant, which does not promote tooth decay. Citric Acid stimulates the flow of saliva in the mouth. This increase in saliva accelerates the remineralization of tooth surfaces.