This sustainable Coconut Scrub Brush will help complete your earth friendly home cleaning and dish washing routines.
- Scrubs tough grime
- Safe on non-stick pans
- Naturally anti bacterial
- Free from toxic ingredients
- Cover all your dish washing needs by using together with the Vegan Dishwashing Block and Swede Dish Cloths
How to Use:
- Keep wood handle dry
- Store in a dry spot in between uses
- You may oil the handle to protect it and reduce cracking if regularly submerging the handle in water
- If your brush is still retaining moisture, dunk in vinegar routinely to eliminate bacteria
- Practice using with the least amount of water and soap product needed to get the job done. Save your soap by pre-scrubbing grime with water only.
- Let the bristles do the work; apply less pressure during scrubbing to increase lifespan
- Use until the bristles no longer work
- Stop use if you see any mold growth
- Home compost or repurpose handle at end of life
Ingredients: Coconut Husk and Teak. “The bristles are made from sustainably farmed coconut husk - the outer part of coconuts - a waste product that is repurposed into useful products.” and “For the wood handle, we do not use the species Teak that is endangered, we use a different species called White Teak wood that is very fast-growing (similar to bamboo) and even considered a weed in some countries because it grows so fast.”
From No Tox Life.